Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Inspire 2B Active Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Inspire 2B Active
Limited, or us
|Inspire 2B Active Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09615800 whose registered office is at 58 Norcot road, Tilehurst, Reading RG30 6BU;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Inspire 2B Active Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Inspire 2B Active Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.2Bactive.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Child’s Name
- Child’s Date of Birth;
- Child’s Gender;
- Child’s Medical Conditions
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Your agreement to Inspire 2B Active’s Terms and Conditions;
- Your agreement (or not) to Inspire 2B Active’s Photography/ Videography;
- Your email, text and mail marketing choices;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Inspire 2B Active Limited is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months after completion of one of our online forms. If you become an Inspire 2B Active customer, your data will be stored until 12 months after your cancellation of those services. You can request that your data be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of Inspire 2B Active services.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- provision of services;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
10. Inspire 2B Active Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website, including but not limited to mailchimp.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to access, the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request we will tell you the reasons why.
21. Data security is of great importance to Inspire 2B Active Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings at the bottom of our website.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.